KEYNOTE SPEECHES ON
- Interculturalinteligence and awarness
- Global Leadership
- Managing in multicultural environment
- Soft power of South Korea
Leading Trainer/ Mentor: dr Wioletta Malota
She is the Intercultural Consultant and Global LeadershipTrainer& Coach
- Practical businessexperience – working over 20 years on managerial positions for global corporations (e.g. 3M, Novo Nordisk) in multicultural environment;
- Practical intercultural training experience – since 10 years she consults and mentorsinternational managers how to work in Polish business and organizational culture andas well Polish managers how to work with representatives from different cultures;
- Business, Leadership and intercultural education –PhD in Organizational Behaviour, MA in International Business Management, Postgraduate studies in Asian cultures; certification in Coaching and HR consultancy
- She specializes in following cultures: Asian – Korean, Chinese, Indian;Italian, French, German, Dutch, Ukrainian, Anglo-Saxon and Scandinavian.
She is the author:
- Of a book on Leadership (in Polish) “How from a Manager Become a Leader? Guidebook for Managers and Coaches” (2012)
- Of a book on cultural analyse of South Korea society “South Korea. Economy, Society, K-culture”, 2020
- Number of scientific articles on intercultural issues
- Małota W. 2019. Behavioural and motivational patterns to mentor others – situational and cultural factors influencing propensity to mentor in reverse mentoring of Ukrainian and Polish students. Contemporary Approaches in Social Science Researches.
- Małota W. 2018, Role of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation and anticipated costs of mentoring for propensity to mentor by managers in formal mentoring in organizations. Journal of Management and Business Administration Central Europe.
- Małota W. 2017, Motivational Factors to be a Mentor in Formal Mentoring in Organisations. The Role of Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation in the Propensity to Mentor. Journal of Management and Business Administration Central Europe, 25(4).
- Małota W. 2017. Ukrainian and Polish Culture of Management and Work – Similarities and Differences. PerspektywyKultury/ Perspectives on Culture 17(2)2017.
The common wisdom claims that Polish and Ukrainian cultures are similar as both countries have common religious, cultural and ethnical roots thus people from Ukraine exhibit the same organizational behaviour and practices. Due to the GLOBE (Global Leadership and...
This time when visiting Amsterdam I spotted big letters in the fort of the Rijskmuseum that form a sentence “I Amsterdam”. It is a favourite place for many people to take a photo. To my amusement I found another “I amsterdam”, in rainbow colours,in the front of the...
Island Gran Canaria belongs to the Canarian Islands, being a 3rd regarding the surface. In 2013 was acclaimed to be the best holiday destination in Europe. It is regarded to enjoy all benefits of African climate (sun and low number of rain) and nature (green all-over...
Let’s Start Something new
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit laborum. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis.