& Mentoring for managers
„How to manage in multicultural environment”
For whom: International assignees who manage, Polish and multicultural employees in Polish Organizational culture or global corporation
Outcome: The managers will know its own cultural business profile, as well the Polish cultural profile and those of nationalities they manage. They will know how to manage the people considering the differences and building on commonalities.
For whom: International assignees who work with Polish business.
„How to negotiate inmulticultural business environment”
For whom: Managers and specialist who work with people from different business cultures
Outcome: The participants will get acquainted with Polish negotiation style and how it differs form the negotiation style typical for its own culture. They will learn strategies how to be flexible and navigate in different cultural environment in order to achieve short and long-term results.
Leading Trainer/ Mentor: dr Wioletta Malota
She is the Intercultural Consultant and Global LeadershipTrainer& Coach
- Practical businessexperience – working over 20 years on managerial positions for global corporations (e.g. 3M, Novo Nordisk) in multicultural environment;
- Practical intercultural training experience – since 10 years she consults and mentorsinternational managers how to work in Polish business and organizational culture andas well Polish managers how to work with representatives from different cultures;
- Business, Leadership and intercultural education –PhD in Organizational Behaviour, MA in International Business Management, Postgraduate studies in Asian cultures; certification in Coaching and HR consultancy
- She specializes in following cultures: Asian – Korean, Chinese, Indian;Italian, French, German, Dutch, Ukrainian, Anglo-Saxon and Scandinavian.
She is the author:
- Of a book on Leadership (in Polish) “How from a Manager Become a Leader? Guidebook for Managers and Coaches” (2012)
- Of a book on cultural analyse of South Korea society “South Korea. Economy, Society, K-culture”, 2020
- Number of scientific articles on intercultural issues
- Małota W. 2019. Behavioural and motivational patterns to mentor others – situational and cultural factors influencing propensity to mentor in reverse mentoring of Ukrainian and Polish students. Contemporary Approaches in Social Science Researches.
- Małota W. 2018, Role of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation and anticipated costs of mentoring for propensity to mentor by managers in formal mentoring in organizations. Journal of Management and Business Administration Central Europe.
- Małota W. 2017, Motivational Factors to be a Mentor in Formal Mentoring in Organisations. The Role of Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation in the Propensity to Mentor. Journal of Management and Business Administration Central Europe, 25(4).
- Małota W. 2017. Ukrainian and Polish Culture of Management and Work – Similarities and Differences. PerspektywyKultury/ Perspectives on Culture 17(2)2017.
Date: 21stof November 2017, 10.00 - 17.00 Where: Warsaw Fee: 1000 pln + 23 % VAT (including workshops materials, lunch and coffee breaks) Trainer: dr Wioletta Malota Language: English Program: Polish pattern of thinking and behaviour is described as dual, what...
Lecture of dr Wioletty Małota “Differences between Polish and Ukrainian management and working style”. Venue: XI Intercultural Management Congress at University of Social Sciences, (Społeczna Akademia Nauk) Place and date: Warsaw, 29th of September 2017.
Lecture of dr Wioletty Małota „Cognitive and behavioural duality of Polish negotiation style”. Venue: Festival of Polish Science at Collegium Civitas Place and date: 26th of September 2017.
Let’s Start Something new
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit laborum. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis.