We are working globally with managers on different levels, from first- time managers to CEOs, who are in transition phase, either in relocation to another country or to higher position or who need to reframe their career or take care of private life.
In coaching sessions we are helping Coaches to unleash their potential and resources that enable them toachieve their goals. We are working with different models and tools that may help Coachee to gain more understanding of oneself.Our favourite tool is the PrismBrain Mapping, a tool whichgives insight how people think, feel and behave.
We coach globally on –line, in Polish and English.
The leading Executive and Leadership Coach is
dr Wioletta Malota
- She has conducted a number of coaching programs for international clients (references on request).
- The author of a book on Leadership (in Polish) “How from a Manager Become a Leader? Guidebook for Managers and Coaches” (2012) which presented cases from her practice as Coach.
- She is a leadership Coach (Institute of Leadership and Management in UK).
- She has profound education and practical experience in Leadership gained while working on managerial positions for more than 20 years in international corporations (3M, Novo Nordisk, SCA Hygiene Products).
- She is the Winner of Global Coaching Leadership Award at World Coaching Congress, Mumbai, India, February 2014.
- She is certified ICC Coach (2008), certified consultant psychometrical tool of Prism Brain Mapping (2015).
She is the author:
- Of a book on Leadership (in Polish) “How from a Manager Become a Leader? Guidebook for Managers and Coaches” (2012)
- Of a book on cultural analyse of South Korea society “South Korea. Economy, Society, K-culture”, 2020
- Małota W. 2019. Behavioural and motivational patterns to mentor others – situational and cultural factors influencing propensity to mentor in reverse mentoring of Ukrainian and Polish students. Contemporary Approaches in Social Science Researches.
- Małota W. 2018, Role of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation and anticipated costs of mentoring for propensity to mentor by managers in formal mentoring in organizations. Journal of Management and Business Administration Central Europe.
- Małota W. 2017, Motivational Factors to be a Mentor in Formal Mentoring in Organisations. The Role of Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation in the Propensity to Mentor. Journal of Management and Business Administration Central Europe, 25(4).
- Małota W. 2017. Ukrainian and Polish Culture of Management and Work – Similarities and Differences. PerspektywyKultury/ Perspectives on Culture 17(2)2017.
The common wisdom claims that Polish and Ukrainian cultures are similar as both countries have common religious, cultural and ethnical roots thus people from Ukraine exhibit the same organizational behaviour and practices. Due to the GLOBE (Global Leadership and...
This time when visiting Amsterdam I spotted big letters in the fort of the Rijskmuseum that form a sentence “I Amsterdam”. It is a favourite place for many people to take a photo. To my amusement I found another “I amsterdam”, in rainbow colours,in the front of the...
Island Gran Canaria belongs to the Canarian Islands, being a 3rd regarding the surface. In 2013 was acclaimed to be the best holiday destination in Europe. It is regarded to enjoy all benefits of African climate (sun and low number of rain) and nature (green all-over...
Let’s Start Something new
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit laborum. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis.