For whom: Poles and international assignees.
Outcome: The knowledge and practical skills how virtually manage people from different culture.
For whom: Members of international/ multicultural teams
Outcome: Participants of the training will know how they may contribute to good working and effectiveteam’s environment. They will know how to build the common understanding, respecting and considering different cultures.
Leading Trainer/ Mentor: dr Wioletta Malota
She is the Intercultural Consultant and Global LeadershipTrainer& Coach
- Practical businessexperience – working over 20 years on managerial positions for global corporations (e.g. 3M, Novo Nordisk) in multicultural environment;
- Practical intercultural training experience – since 10 years she consults and mentorsinternational managers how to work in Polish business and organizational culture andas well Polish managers how to work with representatives from different cultures;
- Business, Leadership and intercultural education –PhD in Organizational Behaviour, MA in International Business Management, Postgraduate studies in Asian cultures; certification in Coaching and HR consultancy
- She specializes in following cultures: Asian – Korean, Chinese, Indian;Italian, French, German, Dutch, Ukrainian, Anglo-Saxon and Scandinavian.
She is the author:
- Of a book on Leadership (in Polish) “How from a Manager Become a Leader? Guidebook for Managers and Coaches” (2012)
- Of a book on cultural analyse of South Korea society “South Korea. Economy, Society, K-culture”, 2020
- Number of scientific articles on intercultural issues
- Małota W. 2019. Behavioural and motivational patterns to mentor others – situational and cultural factors influencing propensity to mentor in reverse mentoring of Ukrainian and Polish students. Contemporary Approaches in Social Science Researches.
- Małota W. 2018, Role of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation and anticipated costs of mentoring for propensity to mentor by managers in formal mentoring in organizations. Journal of Management and Business Administration Central Europe.
- Małota W. 2017, Motivational Factors to be a Mentor in Formal Mentoring in Organisations. The Role of Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation in the Propensity to Mentor. Journal of Management and Business Administration Central Europe, 25(4).
- Małota W. 2017. Ukrainian and Polish Culture of Management and Work – Similarities and Differences. PerspektywyKultury/ Perspectives on Culture 17(2)2017.
One of often-cited intercultural proverbs is „Being in Rome, do as Romans do”. I transform it into a sentence „Doing business with Romans, know (also) their city”. In process of learning la Roma I enjoyed places connected with 4 elements –air, earth, fire and...
Italians are warm people and open for others. They like and know how to enjoy life in every aspect. They also appreciate when other people share their approach to beauty, art and life philosophy. From a person working or doing business with Italians, nobody expects to...
Date: 21stof November 2017, 10.00 - 17.00 Where: Warsaw Fee: 1000 pln + 23 % VAT (including workshops materials, lunch and coffee breaks) Trainer: dr Wioletta Malota Language: English Program: Polish pattern of thinking and behaviour is described as dual, what...
Let’s Start Something new
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit laborum. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis.