KEYNOTE SPEECHES ON
- Interculturalinteligence and awarness
- Global Leadership
- Managing in multicultural environment
- Soft power of South Korea
Leading Trainer/ Mentor: dr Wioletta Malota
She is the Intercultural Consultant and Global LeadershipTrainer& Coach
- Practical businessexperience – working over 20 years on managerial positions for global corporations (e.g. 3M, Novo Nordisk) in multicultural environment;
- Practical intercultural training experience – since 10 years she consults and mentorsinternational managers how to work in Polish business and organizational culture andas well Polish managers how to work with representatives from different cultures;
- Business, Leadership and intercultural education –PhD in Organizational Behaviour, MA in International Business Management, Postgraduate studies in Asian cultures; certification in Coaching and HR consultancy
- She specializes in following cultures: Asian – Korean, Chinese, Indian;Italian, French, German, Dutch, Ukrainian, Anglo-Saxon and Scandinavian.
She is the author:
- Of a book on Leadership (in Polish) “How from a Manager Become a Leader? Guidebook for Managers and Coaches” (2012)
- Of a book on cultural analyse of South Korea society “South Korea. Economy, Society, K-culture”, 2020
- Number of scientific articles on intercultural issues
- Małota W. 2019. Behavioural and motivational patterns to mentor others – situational and cultural factors influencing propensity to mentor in reverse mentoring of Ukrainian and Polish students. Contemporary Approaches in Social Science Researches.
- Małota W. 2018, Role of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation and anticipated costs of mentoring for propensity to mentor by managers in formal mentoring in organizations. Journal of Management and Business Administration Central Europe.
- Małota W. 2017, Motivational Factors to be a Mentor in Formal Mentoring in Organisations. The Role of Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation in the Propensity to Mentor. Journal of Management and Business Administration Central Europe, 25(4).
- Małota W. 2017. Ukrainian and Polish Culture of Management and Work – Similarities and Differences. PerspektywyKultury/ Perspectives on Culture 17(2)2017.
Content Contemporary Korea Economic development The miracle on the Han river Democratisation of Korea and first world opening in years 1987-1997 Asian financial crisis of 1997 Global Korea in XXI century Building of positive image – political and public diplomacy...
PARKS AND NATURE When choosing a travel destination itis important for me to be in a place, which combines two aspects; beautiful nature and outstanding architecture, and society which is interesting to be observed and to immersed in it for different reasons. I like...
The common wisdom claims that Polish and Ukrainian cultures are similar as both countries have common religious, cultural and ethnical roots thus people from Ukraine exhibit the same organizational behaviour and practices. Due to the GLOBE (Global Leadership and...
Let’s Start Something new
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit laborum. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis.